Anatomy of a Private Lesson
- Initial Analysis – Jen will discuss your personal goals with you and develop an understanding of how yoga could safely best help your meet your goals.
- Tailored Class – Jen will design a class based on the initial analysis, built toward your goals and needs. Classes usuallyinclude pranayama breathing and mediation that complement movement practices.
- Hands-on Adjustments – adjustments will be given to teach alignment principles that will allow for a safe practice and support growth in your yoga practice.
- Home Program – Jen will design a home program unique to your goals, and will work with you to modify the program as goals are met or change.
- Ongoing Evaluation – a treatment plan will be formulated and adjusted with your budget and timeline in mind, with regularly scheduled private sessions.
“YOGA teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured" -B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga for Transition or Loss: Jen has personal experience coping with grief and physical pain through yoga her own practice. If you are in need of an understanding yoga instructor during a difficult life event, Jen will work compassionately with you to design a yoga practice with you that is safe and supportive.
Copyright Sea of Heart Yoga